Contact a Coach
|Sport||Head Coach||Office Number|
|Baseball||Blake Herring||(919) 497-3328|
|Bryan Bagwell||(919) 497-3340|
|Basketball (W)||Jason Rasnake||(919) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cheerleading||Erin Bell||(919) email@example.com|
Track & Field (M & W)
|BJ Fink||(919) 497-3322|
|Football||Quinderra Spellman||(919) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Softball||Eric Lee||(919) email@example.com|
|Soccer (M)||Matthew Mozynski||(919) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Soccer (W)||Chris Fresco||(919) email@example.com|
|Volleyball||Daniel Schulte||(919) firstname.lastname@example.org|
How do I contact a coach?
We’re always excited to hear from students who are interested in becoming a Hurricane! Don’t hesitate to contact us and tell us a little about yourself.
- Email the head coach of the sport you’re interested in. Let them know:
- your name,
- what year of school you’re in,
- the name of your high school/college,
- and the position you play or would like to play for your sport.
- Call the head coach.
- Message the sport's page on social media. That’s right! You can direct message our teams on their social media pages.