1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Benjamin N. Duke Dining Center
The Duke Dining Center is a memorial to Benjamin N. Duke, who gave the Louisburg College properties to the North Carolina Conference of The United Methodist Church in 1907. Erected in 1958 and renovated in 2004, the building houses all the dining facilities. It joins the B. Everett Jordan Student Center which contains a multi-purpose room, the college bookstore, the Hurricane Grill, the student post office, and a student lounge.