ALCOHOL EDUCATION FOR PARENTS
- Go to: http://parents.alcoholedu.com
- Please review the minimum technical requirements available at the bottom of the AlcoholEdu for Parents login page.
- Under New User enter the following Login ID for PARENTS ONLY: P198871PARENT
IMPORTANT: Do NOT share this Web site and Login ID with your child as he/she will not receive credit for course
completion under this account.
- We have provided your son or daughter with separate instructions for accessing the student version of AlcoholEdu.
- Students may contact the Joel Porter Counseling Center at 919 497-3205 or at
email@example.com, their Crossroads Instructor or the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center if they
need login assistance.
- Click "Sign Up" and follow the on-screen prompts.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same email address and password you created when you first logged
into the course.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Simply click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for Parents screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access
the Technical Support Center.