Hurricane Football Prospects:
Thank you for your interest in Louisburg College and our football program. It is the mission of the football program at Louisburg College to help each student athlete prepare for the challenges they will face spiritually, academically, socially and athletically.
In order to be recruited by Louisburg College, the football staff will need FOUR items prior to evaluating each player: Please be sure to mark JANUARY or FALL and YOUR POSITION on the OUTSIDE of your completed recruiting package!
All recruits must submit the following items in order to be evaluated for a position on our roster.
- Two letters of recommendation regarding your character.
- A copy of a highlight DVD. We will accept game DVD if no highlights are available.
-If you are sending film via the internet please send your email to your position coach and include a letter in your completed recruiting packet stating when you sent your email.
LB’s, DL & RB’s - Coach Highfield email@example.com
DB’s - Coach Denryter firstname.lastname@example.org
QB’s, OL’S, KICKERS & PUNTERS - Coach Rogers email@example.com
WR’s - Coach Bocage chris.bocage@gmail
TE’S - Coach Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
An unofficial high school transcript and ACT or SAT test scores. (If you have not yet taken the SAT or ACT please submit your recruiting package and send your scores once they come in.)
- A completed questionnaire.
Send COMPLETED packets to:
Louisburg College Football
501 N. Main Street
Louisburg, NC 27549
Attn: Trevor Highfield-Recruiting Coordinator
ONLY COMPLETED PACKAGES CONTAINING ALL THE ABOVE ITEMS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Every DVD will be evaluated by our coaching staff. Players will be rated on a system consisting of a number rating, 1 being the highest rating and 5 being the lowest. Five categories will be evaluated, Character, Speed, Strength, Aggressiveness, and Intangibles.
Players who get a positive evaluation will be asked to arrange a campus visit.
Louisburg College is a non-scholarship football program.
If you are offered a roster spot and have made the commitment to attend Louisburg College you must complete the following:
GET ACCEPTED BY THE ADMISSIONS DEPARTMENT.
Admissions Office: (919) 497-3233 FAX: (919) 496-1788
Items they will need:
- High school transcript
- SAT or ACT scores
- Complete FAFSA (www.fafsa.ed.gov) LC Financial Aid Office: (919) 497-3203
ITEMS TO BE COMPLETED DURING S.O.A.R.
(CONTACT YOUR ADMISSIONS COUNSELOR FOR MORE INFORMATION)
1. Obtain Financial Aid Award Letter-from Financial Aid
2. Complete all paper work for financial aid
3. Copies of tax returns (students who are selected for verification)
4. Master promissory note for students with a Stafford loan
5. Approval for parent plus loan (if applicable)
6. North Carolina legislative tuition grant form (NC residents)
7. Submit $150.00 advance tuition deposit to the admissions office
8. Complete documents for LC Student Life: (919) 497-3310
9. Housing contract
10. Lifestyle indicator
11. Background check form
12. Medical forms
13. Pay $200.00 room damage deposit
For more information, contact:
Head Coach John Sala